Comments are welcomed and encouraged. In fact, a great time is had by all when you leave comments or interact with one another.
Comments are a great place to leave questions for me or for other readers. If you need more information or a clarification, comments are a great place to ask.
We all learn new stuff that way.
We have a handy-dandy spam filter on the blog and sometimes it works too well. I try to go through the filter regularly to see if there are genuine comments that need to be rescued. If you’ve written a comment (and it isn’t spam) and you don’t find it published after a reasonable period of time, let me know.
Also, there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted.
On occasion spam bots are very clever and can slip through the cracks. And sometimes humans, not bots contribute to the trolling behavior.
- Comments thought to be spam or reek of spam will be deleted.
- Don’t swear because your comment will go into the trash.
- Offensive crap will be deleted.
- Comments that attack any individual will be deleted.
- Constructive criticism is great, but mean stuff, just because you can, will not be allowed.
- No anonymous comments (though you don’t have to use your real name for public consumption)
- Including a link to relevant content within the comments is fine, but the link should reflect the post topic.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. Let us all play nice in the sandbox.